Preparing the next generation for new skills and new goals
• Crystal-clear methodology and structure make the course easy to teach while providing students with clear and accessible goals.
• Great cross-curricular content throughout the course provides realistic training in using English for other areas of the curriculum.
• Constant focus on real world connections and profiles, giving students access to fascinating cross-cultural content and studies of their peers around the world.
• Comprehensive training in 21st Century skills and competences, such as information literacy, critical and creative thinking, or collaborative work.
• A wealth of extra practice material online and in the Extra Practice Book where your students will get loads of listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary activities as well as videos
From first steps to last… language improves in leaps and bounds!
Your student’s ideal guide for their language learning journey.
With its structured, multi-level approach and following a carefully-constructed path of 21st century learning, this course leaves all students thoroughly prepared to make their Next Move… inspired to reach for new heights!
NEXT MOVE is a 21st Century course focused on building English language skills for today’s students.
Today’s students are different. They are ‘Digital Natives’, born in an era of websites, social media, testing and gaming. Phew, we get tired just thinking about it! But that’s how they relate to the world, using technology to express themselves, collaborate and learn. It’s exciting to be able to communicate so extensively and be part of a global community, especially when you are learning a new language.