It is a 7-level complementary course focused on introducing and teaching phonetic awareness. This series is a great complement for schools with five or more hours of English per week.
- Students learn different sounds and appropriate pronunciation of letter combinations or syllables, according to their level of English.
- Students practice pronunciation and spelling with fun activities.
- It supports students in becoming better speakers and writers of English.
- Daily planning to save the teacher time and make the classes memorable for students.
- Mapped to the Global Scale of English. GSE descriptors are used as objectives and for self-assessment in every unit, so it’s easy to track progress.