Written for the 2012 syllabus, this is the 2nd edition of the highly regarded 1st edition used successfully by teachers worldwide.
This comprehensive offering comprises a textbook covering the core material and the additional higher level material, all the options via an online link, and an eText containing a wealth of extension material, full worked solutions, and downloadable files of each chapter.
Higher Level Mathematics features:
- Written by experienced IB teachers, examiners, and experts in mathematics and educational technology in clear and accessible English for students whose first language is not English.
- Online ebook containing interactive Autograph activities, full worked solutions, audio-visual GDC support, quizzes and thorough chapter summaries.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numerous worked examples.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skilful support for the new IA Mathematical Exploration.
- Fully integrated with regularly updated online resources.
- Clear links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Access to all Mathematics Higher Level Options chapters in the online e-book.
|Mathematical Studies 2nd edition + eText bundle
|Mathematics - Higher Level + eText bundle