Three new and revised titles providing comprehensive coverage of the most popular history topics for the 2015 Group 3 curriculum. Each title provides coverage of the appropriate topics, equipping students with the knowledge and skills needed to answer essay questions on Paper One and Two. Each textbook is supported by an eText, giving four years access to online materials such as worksheets, quizzes and enlarged source material to develop examination skills and extend studying.
Free, interactive and downloadable resources to accompany our History titles can be found in the ‘Free Resources’ in the left hand navigation.
- Cold War: Superpower tensions and rivalries
- Causes and Effects of 20th Century Wars
- The Move to Global War
- Pearson Baccalaureate Psychology
- NEW! Environmental Systems and Societies 2nd Edition
Each textbook provides:
- A clear overview and analysis of key events.Practice in analysing source material, including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches and other documents.
- Support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts, ATL, and international mindedness.
- Approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book.
- Focus on the examination requirements, with 'hints for success' throughout, as well as quizzes on the eText.
- Theory of Knowledge section, matching the latest syllabus, and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.
Evaluate the whole Pearson Baccalaureate series online. Instant access to online evaluations www.pearsonglobalschools.com/IB