Pearson English Interactive 2.0
A multi-skills, communicative general English course that meets the needs of adult learners to gain confidence speaking English in business, work, teaching and travel.
- Four levels A1 to B2
- Only digital
- American English
- 100 hours of online practice and instruction
Who’s it for?
- Young adults and adults at...
- Private Language Schools
- Tertiary and Upper Secondary
- Adult Programs in the US
- for independent study
- For experienced and inexperienced teachers, and mentors, both native and non-native.
What makes it great?
- With all content online, and short, structured sessions learners can study anytime, anywhere.
- Automatic grading gives students their results immediately so they can easily see how they are progressing.
- The rich video-based lessons engage learners with an undercurrent of humor, levity and naturalness that involves them in the stories.
- The design of the course gives the sense of a human teacher providing guidance, so it’s ideal for self-study, and teacher-led classes.
- Teachers can individualize instruction, interacting with students outside of the classroom so that class time can be used for face-to-face interaction.
- Institutions can administer this course easily as it is all online, and can offer it on its own or to supplement other courses.
What’s new in 2.0?
- Completely new videos with updated scripts, new scenes, cast and look
- Closed caption at point of use (on/off option)
- Assessment - new CASAS Listening and Reading practice tests
- Content updated to reflect video changes and include new video clips for practice
- GSE booklets
- Completely online - no workbook