By David Cotton, Simon Kent, David Falvey, Gareth Rees and Ian Lebeau
Excel in your studies. Succeed in life!
- The perfect course for students studying or preparing to study at university.
- Substantially revised new edition with lots of brand new enhancements, including ‛Meet the Experts’ videos.
- New Study Skills videos help prepare students for presentations, lectures and discussions.
- Strong emphasis on areas of 21st Century Learning such as Critical Thinking Skills and Digital Literacies.
- Brand new eText, digital version of the Student's Book for use online or offline, on laptops, iPads or other tablets and new MyEnglishLab for blended learning scenarios.
New Language Leader takes an intelligent approach to building the confidence and skills students need to succeed in academic study and use English in a globalised world.
- Meet the Expert authentic video interviews with leading professionals and academics who bring topics to life and stretch students' ability to understand real English.
- Study Skills videos develop communication and collaboration skills, setting students up for future success.
- Contemporary topics and issues stimulate students' minds and develop critical thinking skills.
Downloadable Sample Units
Student’s Book with MyEnglishLab.
With the adoption of this edition of the Student’s Book, students have access to the online workbook plus personalised learning and assessment tools. Teachers can provide instant feedback and grades, assign extra activities from a bank of resources, upload audio and video files, and administer and mark unit, progress, mid and end of course tests at the touch of a button.
MyEnglishLab New Language Leader
Activities and practice in all skills areas, instantly graded and correlated to the New Language Leader coursebook.
New Language Leader MyEnglishLab includes practice and review tests. With instantly graded activities plus tips and feedback, students are supported and guided to successfully complete the exercises.
Assign tasks to the whole class, groups, or individual students to help them reach their goals.
MyEnglishLab gives you a full learning management system with a range of practical, problem-solving teaching tools. Rely on this online learning tool to support your students effectively, using the automated feedback it offers you on your students' language strengths and weaknesses.
Manage your classes the way you always wanted
Αssign tasks to the whole class, groups or individual students depending on their needs. Use the communication tools to send messages to your students and, if you wish, keep in contact outside of class.
Find out instantly how individual students and the whole class are progressing at the click of a button. Print the gradebook reports to show them to the parents of your students.
Offer each one of your students the special attention you want them to have
When your students use MyEnglishLab for online practice, you instantly get access to a wide range of useful diagnostic tools. Automated Common Error reports (for individual students or the whole class) and instant feedback on all activities plus model answers will help you focus on the real needs of your students.
How will my Students get access to MyEnglishLab?
The MyEnglishLab is sold as a package together with the Students' Book.
How will I get access to MyEnglishLab?
Request your free Teacher’s Access code at your local Pearson office.