by Irene E. Schoenberg, Jay Maurer, Marjorie Fuchs, Margaret Bonner, Miriam Westheimer
Students can log in from home, or anywhere with internet access. Teachers can manage their classes, set assignments and monitor students’ progress with easy-to-use management tools. Using the online version, teachers have a variety of tools and manage their classes.
- Study plans: Customise the course syllabus to meet your curriculum needs.
- Progress reports: View detailed reports displaying “time on task” as well as practice, quiz, and test scores.
-E-portfolios: Monitor and assess student’ progress on written assignments electronically.
Focus on Grammar combines controlled and communicative practice with critical thinking skills and ongoing assessment.
This course uses a structured and consistent approach: Grammar in Context, Grammar Presentation, Focused Practice and Communication Practice. The integrated skills approach boots the students confidence.
- Clear streamlined presentations and charts make grammar easy to learn.
- Editing exercises teach students to find and correct typical mistakes.
- Review Tests give students practice in test taking.
- Complete Assessment Pack with test-generating software has thousands of items to create class-appropriate tests.
Focus on Grammar Interactive mirrors the syllabus of the best-selling textbook series Focus on Grammar. Clear, contextualised and interactive, this five-level programme provides a communicative review of English grammar that covers all language skills through comprehensive, motivating, and fun practice of the grammar points and skills introduced in the Focus on Grammar student´s books. Focus on Grammar interactive is also available in CD-ROM.