By Ingrid Freebairn, Jonathan Bygrave, Judy Copage, Liz Kilbey, Olivia Johnston and Sarah Curtis.
Bring your English to Life!
Live Beat is a new four level course that keeps teenage students motivated and focused to achieve better learning outcomes. It builds on the successful approach used by the same authors in the best selling Upbeat course.
Realistic communicative activities help students to start using their English immediately.
Carefully structured lessons focus on both written and verbal communication skills.
- Interactive communication videos activate language quickly and functional videos, grammar and pronunciation animations make learning effective and fun.
- Activities in the eTexts and MyEnglishLab keep students focused and with regular revision sections consolidate students' knowledge and build awareness of what they have learnt.
- Native English-speaking teenagers in video blogs (vlogs) cover topics that appeal to students’ interests.
- Videos and animations are an integral part of the course - there are more than 130 video clips in the course - so you always have material on hand to engage your teenage students.
- Realistic communicative activities help students to start using their English immediately.
- A comprehensive testing and assessment package allows teachers and students to track how well they are doing.
More info product.pearsonelt.com/livebeat