by Allen Ascher and Joan Saslow
The communicative course for upper intermediate to advanced students.
Summit 3rd Edition is the new edition of the two-level, high-intermediate to advanced communicative course. It develops confident, culturally-aware English speakers who areable to navigate the social, travel, and professional situations they will encounter as they use English in their lives. Summit can follow the intermediate level of any communicative series, including the four-level Top Notch course.
Discover the new editon
- All new design, updated content
- Conversation Activator videos build communicative competence
- Discussion Activator videos increase quality and quantity of expression
- Test-taking Skills Booster (and extra challenge exercises) help students succeed in the reading and listening sections of standardized tests
- Greatly increased grammar, reading, listening, and writing practice
- Extra digital grammar exercises
Summit delivers immediate, demonstrable results in every class session through its proven pedagogy and systematic and intensive recycling of language. Each level contains material for 60 to 90 hours of classroom instruction.
An array of additional print and digital components can extend instruction to 120 hours if desired. Furthermore, the entire Summit course can be tailored to blended learning with its integrated online component, MyEnglishLab.
Summit offers more ready-to-use teacher resources than any other course available today.