by Dianne Hall, Mark Foley, Araminta Crace, Rahcael Roberts
Real solutions to real needs.
New Total English presents its popular and solid grammar and vocabulary syllabus in the context of more than 50% new material plus a wealth of new features that add up to the reliable language development of this course.
Exciting changes for a New Total English experience.
- Over 50% new material, new layout and new photos with close reference to CEFR objectives.
- Regular Active Grammar boxes and Reference Review sections enhance language development.
- An On-line Vocabulary Trainer and a Pronunciation Bank build up on the strength of the vocabulary syllabus and boost students’ confidence to communicate.
- A new Film Bank on the Active Book disc.
- A new Writing Bank, which makes writing a fun and engaging activity.
- Reliable Workbook material boosts students' confidence as they make progress.
The New Total English ActiveBook is a complete digital version of the Students' Book for use on a computer and includes audio and video material.
New Total English ActiveTeach is a multimedia package, which can be used with a computer and a projector, or with an interactive whiteboard. It offers access to the Student’s Book, audio, film and TV extracts with optional subtitles, and additional classroom resource activities and worksheets.
Visit the New Total English Website to access additional online resources and support.