By Sarah Cunningham and Peter Moor with Jane Comyns Carr, Frances Eales and Chris Redston
Completely updated with brand new content, new digital tools and a new worldwide edge!
• Fully-revised edition builds on task-based learning approach that has made Cutting Edge so popular.
• Fresh, new, integrated DVD material and digital components.
• New World Culture lessons encourage discussion of contemporary global issues.
• Now with MyEnglishLab for Cutting Edge Third Edition, the perfect way for students to practise when and where they want and instantly get their grades and feedback.
An amazing range of new topics with a variety of video material offer a new worldwide edge that engages both teachers and students.
Engaging texts, new video content and a comprehensive digital package are just some of the features that make this fully revised edition even more effective.
New World culture lessons encourage the exploration of contemporary topics and develop online research skills. Language live lessons provide light-hearted contexts for practising functional language and writing. The Pre-Intermediate level takes students from A2 to B1
The DVD-ROM contains all the audio and video clips and a digital Mini dictionary of key vocabulary.
- Make your lessons varied and interesting using the Teacher’s Book with step-by-step teaching notes and loads of photocopiable activities
- Get as much test material as you want using the Test Master CD-ROM – fully editable tests for all stages of the course
- Make your lessons even more engaging and student-centred using New Cutting Edge Digital – software for the interactive whiteboard
- Excite your students with rich, cultural content using the documentary-style videos and accompanying workbooks
- Make lesson planning easier using the Companion Website - worksheets, webquests, Common European Framework benchmarking documents all available at www.pearsonelt.com/cuttingedge3e