Lots of practice with hints and guidance on approaching different exam tasks
- New editions feature unique resources that include Speaking Test videos of candidates with examiners, plus extra material for classroom use.
- Helps learners become more familiar and confident with the task types, question formats and style of the test papers.
Teaching, not just testing.
The New Edition of Practice Tests Plus offers students solid skills development and practice, by providing comprehensive guidance and tips. Students and Teachers can rely on the invaluable Speaking and Writing Files in the book, which provides priceless bank of useful language and model answers.
The New Practice Tests Plus books include:
- Detailed overviews of each exam paper.
- Eight complete practice tests with mp3 listening materials.
- Full colour visual material for the Speaking Test.
- A Multi-ROM with DVD with teaching resources and ideas to build student confidence and skills.
The Multi-ROM with DVD is an invaluable teaching resource which offers...
A Speaking File:
- A complete Speaking Test Video showing interaction with examiners.
- Examiner’s Cut: the examiner pauses the video at critical points to give comments and advice.
- Useful worksheets for exploitation of the videos.
A comprehensive Writing File:
- Sample writing answers for each writing task, and examiner comments of student performance.
- Student worksheets to guide students in writing successful written transactions.
- Teacher’s Notes with ideas of activities to consolidate process writing skills and ensure task fulfilment.
A Listening File:
- Which provides audio scripts for listening and teaching ideas on how to use them.
- Printable Answer Sheets.
- Pearson Interactive Phonetic Chart.