by Sarah Cunningham, Peter Moor, Martyn Hobbs, Julia Starr Keddle
Make your mark! A flexible new English course.
brings English to life and makes learning English enjoyable and achievable through practical tasks and evocative topics. Real life is socially oriented – its focus on people and situations gives students the English they need.
Downloadable Sample Units and Class Audio
Real Life for real teens:
A manageable grammar syllabus and plenty of language practice provide a gentle path to exam success:
- Real Life creates opportunities to use the language young people need to talk about global issues, and about their goals and dreams.
- Functional language is presented and practised in real contexts and through photo stories.
- It equips students with strategies for success in their educational career.
Digital Teaching Tools
- Key language is highlighted through the Grammar2Know, Words2Know, and Phrases2know sections.
- Solid speaking and writing skills training and exam preparation.
- Active Study sections offer regular grammar, vocabulary and skills revision.
- Study tips on skills development and exam strategies notes.
- The additional activities in the Mini Workbook at the back of the Student’s Book offer extra consolidation practice.
- The Teacher’s Handbook provides incorporated reduced Student’s Book pages with answers and notes.
can be used in class with the interactive whiteboard or just a projector. It provides:
- Support for using the whiteboard in your lessons and 16 workshops on different aspects of language teaching.
- A bank of Teacher’s Resources that offers extra photocopiable downloadable grammar, vocabulary, and skills activities, and video woksheets.
- Zoomable areas of the Students´ Book, integrated audio, video and interactive activities.
- A Skills Multi-ROM with extra exercises that can be used in the classroom.