By Diane Hall and Mark Foley
teaches and practises grammar through a unique blend of book, online and mobile resources – offering every learner of English the opportunity to study grammar in the way that best suits their needs.
series takes learners from elementary to advanced grammar, each level benchmarked against the Common European Framework and providing grammar practice for internationally recognised exams.
With its learning hints and tips, immediate feedback, automatic grading, and grammar tutor videos, this course is ideal for self-study, as well as a grammar reference and practice companion to your English language course.
- Natural examples illustrate the grammar points.
- Simple explanations guaranteed with the Longman Defining Vocabulary of just 2000 words.
- A topic-based approach presents grammar in context.
- A focus on both written and spoken grammar.
- Information on the pronunciation of grammar items.
- Presentations of common errors and how to avoid making them.
- A variety of exercise types - from drills to contextualised and personalised practice.
- Each level is benchmarked against the Common European Framework and provides grammar practice for internationally recognised exams.
- A full diagnostic tests ensure students know which grammar points need attention.
- Progress and exit tests demonstrate student progress.
- More practice for every unit of the book, with instant grading and feedback to help you learn why a particular answer was wrong.
- Immediate feedback and automatic grading enriches the learning process.
- Pronunciation practice of grammar items.
- Complete downloadable audio programme to support pronunciation and the practice of spoken grammar.
- The option to listen and check the answers for practice exercises from the book.
- Additional grammar practice for exams.
- A grammar tutor explains key grammar points through short 1-2 minute video presentations.
- Download exercises to your mobile phone for practice anytime, anywhere.
- Create exercises from a bank of practice questions to target specific areas of study.